Monday, June 14, 2010

Almost one month into SHF

It's been like almost one month since i joined SHF. Until now, everything's fine, just quite bz on weekends. Learnt quite a lot of things and I know that it'll be easier for me in the future. Well, got to just hang in there and chionggggggg.

I'm in debt dammit. Haha, and the culprit is the macbook pro that's coming tmr! Yay! I'm super excited cause i've wanted a mac for the longest time!! Have heard so many people gushed about how easy it is to use it, and how good it is, and you get what i mean lah. Finally it's my turn! lol!!!

Amy (SHF) is leaving in 4 days. Honestly, i'm quite sad to see her go. Even if i've only known her for like 3 weeks or so, she's the first person (other than Ally) that actually makes me feel comfortable in this new environment. Also, she's really easy to talk to, and gives me a lot of tips on anything under the sun. Plus, she was previously from the hotel industry, so plenty of topics to talk about. And, I'm not in time to learn all of what she knows!!! :(

I know, as everyone says, "That's life". And well, life is like a continuous roller coaster. When you're on it, you are excited, anxious to know what's in front of you. Then, when the big "fall" comes, you scream your head off and really wished you hadn't really want to try out the ride. Then when there's no big "fall/drop", you kinda feel bored, and want to feel the "drop/fall" again. Then when the fall comes, you scream your head off again. Cycle repeats until you die.

Hahahaha. Okok, I should stop my ramblings. Oh ya, last thing to update. My lecturer is...............horrible. lol!! Conceited, full of herself, proud, egoistic. (Oh i just realised they all mean the same thing. loL!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home