Ramblings long overdue
Life has been going well for me recently. Changing to a new job with new challenges, our future house already 99.9% confirmed to be built, on track for our savings plan at the moment, and just pure bliss every day.I've been staying really often over at his place. 20% is because he rides to work (and tom-pang me), and the other 80% is that I love it when he's around. No doubt whenever I go home after a couple of days, I feel the peace and quiet in the room. After that few hours, I'll miss having him around!
I miss him and think about him all the time, whenever I feel happy or sad. At times I throw a lil tantrums here and there, wanting him to comfort me. But after that few hours of grumbles, I'll think back and realise that actually, I shouldn't focus on the bad. I'll feel so much better after thinking things through.
Love shouldn't be taken for granted, and shouldn't be compared. We all have our own way of loving someone. After some arguments and debates, I've finally understood that. Sometimes the things he says may turn out differently from what he actually means. The way he loves me, is different from how I love him..
Now that I'm saying all that, I'm beginning to miss him again..
I'm blessed...
Till next time~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home