Monday, March 22, 2010

Instant camera craze :)

I want to sell away my instax mini 7 and get a hello kitty instax mini 25!

This is the Instax mini 7 that I have. (blue summore -.-)


This is the hello kitty version of instax 25 that I want to get.Have posted it on SBF and flowerpod, hope someone will be interested to buy my instax 7! :D

I must tiap $$ to change la, but since i'm going to embark on my big project, I think it's all worth it.


My big project is to gather and take enough instant photos to make a huge collage which will be placed in my future house... :D

So, i'm planning on getting instax 210, which dispenses bigger instant photos than the mini 25.

This is what I should have, when my pay comes, and when i've managed to sell away my instax 7 :D

Hurray for instant cameras!!!! Hahaha. Love em..

Anyone interested to buy my instax mini 7? :D:D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home