Feeling like shit.
Have sold my Instax mini 7... Waiting to get my hello kitty, most probably after Expo OT pay is in. A bit regret selling the mini 7 so fast. Should have waited at least after 15th Apr..Sian. In a super shitty mood today. Can't really jump out of that. I'm sian and bored and feeling :(.
Got to drag myself to work today with a huge bag of shoes and a heavy laptop, taking train! Wah lao. That's the worst.
Maybe after June or July then I'll be able to get my own transport. But I'll still hope to be cared for and he will not just say "You got your own transport, you 来 lo". I'll be damn pissed if that happens.
At times, I really wished that he'll give me a surprise, show up at my house when i'm feeling down. I would, if he feels that way.. But, maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.. I don't want to say out every single thing. If I really do, then it's no point alr.
Sigh. Still feeling down...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home