Thursday, February 25, 2010

We're getting the house!

Realised there's quite a bit of unhappy posts at the bottom, here comes the happy part!

We're getting the house after all! :D :D Hope we get our first choice, I think it'll be wonderful if we can get it. I mean, how lucky can we be, to get a two digit number for our first ballot? :) Selection day's on 2 March, 5.45pm. Got to take half day for that day, but well, I'm not complaining!

Went to HDB hub on tuesday, met up with Amy and her hubs there. So exciting.. We went to view the show flat again, and kept rambling on and on about the renovations. Haha, machiam we already chose the unit.. Then again, it's good to be excited! At least the excitement keeps us going! No matter how much I keep bothering him with the selection of our unit, he still tries to entertain me each time. Haha, although I know he's more concerned about the reno..

3 - 4 years down the road, we'll have our own love nest.. Far yet not far.. Cause I'll be 25, 26 then, he'll be 29, 30.. About time.. :)

Anyway, I'll be camping at the HDB website tomorrow and monday, cause selection starts tomorrow! Please everyone, take Sails and leave the Ripples balcony units to me!!! Bear really really likes the balcony units.. Haha.

Havent' told Shell about this news cause she has been wayy wayy too busy.. Kept trying to meet up, but it didn't work out. Angelus, Amy, Shao Fong (my colleague), Fiona, Jim and two of my classmates know about this "house thing".. Sigh, I think i'll just text her about this ba~~

:( I miss you lah, sis...

--

Wish me luck everyone! Hope we get our 1st choice! :D:D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home