Tuesday, January 19, 2010

An update - with substance. :D

Finally set down to blog something of substance.

Firstly, yes i've gotten my license and i'm contemplating between SP and Gilera.

I think right now is 70% Gilera, 30% SP.


Here's a Gilera - VXR200 (cause i can't afford the newer ST200)


Here's an Honda NSR150SP.


Well, it'll be a couple of months before I get a bike because... I have no money. Haha, and because i'll be doing my lasik first. No more specs! Whooohoooo!

Other than that, life is going smoothly right now. :)

Bear is caring, like care bear..


Loving like.. the precious moments figurines.. (the warm and fuzzy feeling)





And we're happy.. :)


Hahaha. I'm just very extremely contented that I have him in my life..

:) So whenever we have any small arguments, I'll always remind myself of the book, "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus"

Haha, and that helps me to calm myself down and think in his shoes..

I'm just a very blessed and lucky girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home