Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Exams are over!

Exams over!! Muahahaha. And, Crocs's annual year end shutdown is here again! Office will be shut down for two weeks. Well, pros and cons because it deducts our AL, and we're forced to take leave.

Hey but i'm not complaining! I get a break from both school and work. Hopefully Joey will really unblock our restrictions for the internet (like FB and whatnot) during the shutdown, cause i'm coming back the first week. Muahaha, FB suring work hours sounds good. Saving my leave for exams next year.. Luckily I'm in IT, cause I heard in other departments, no one is allowed to come back during the shutdown.

And the best thing is, I'm going to Taiwan on my 21st birthday.. Hehe. Can't wait. Lots of things to update, but I didn't bring my data cable to work. So, will save it for next time.

Will blog again, jaa ne!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home