Saturday, November 07, 2009

Sunshine daes!

Ok, if anyone saw the post previously, i was just trying to vent my anger and frustration.

LOL, re-read it and found it to be childish of me. Hahaha, so deleted it.

Anyway, I'm at prac 7 already, failed today's prac. AHHHHHHH, i'm super not zai lor. Sigh, planning to take a half day to complete prac 7 within this week, then quickly move on to prac 8.

Still contemplating which bike to get, but then again, not gonna decide yet. LOL.

Very tired lei. Hahahaha, and yes, I know this update is quite lag, but i'm with Edric now :)




Haha, note his expression. Hahahahaha. I'm continuing to irritate him to my best! Hehe.

Oh everyone, if I go out with you guys and Edric's there too, please do not tag him in facebook when you upload any photos. He add tooooooo many colleagues' fb, and we are trying to keep a low profile (although Jason tagged the photos and I think quite some people in the office knows already -.-;;;;;)

:D

Thats it for now, sunshine daes signing off!!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home