Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cornflakes and milk

Yeah! Passed my prac 8 on my first try! :D :D

Gonna go book TP later during lunch. (Sacrificing lunch for TP date) Hahahaha.

Will be going back to CDC for regular revision cause I realised when I don't go for a long time, i'll forget a lot of things.

Happy!!!!!!!!!! :D I'm finally finished the lessons and onto TP!

----------------
Oh Edric asked me to blog about the cornflakes thingy that happened to me 2 days back (He says I sound like Pri T.T). Here goes..

I eat cornflakes with milk almost every morning for breakfast, so I make it a point to buy milk to store in the fridge. I did my normal routine to prepare my cornflakes in the pantry, then walked back to my seat.

Then I took a huge spoonful of cornflakes drenched in milk, and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The sour taste! I gagged a few times and felt like vomiting cause the stupid milk turned sour!!!!! The best thing is I checked before pouring, and the expiry date is 27 Nov. 1 whole week away!!

Then I frantically looked around in my cubicle for somewhere to spit the spoiled cornflakes and milk out. In the end, I held it all in, took my cup and walked to the toilet the spit the stuff out. Then the usual 'rinsing my mouth thing'.

It sounded perfectly normal right? But, when I was telling Edric about this, he asked me WHY DIDN'T I SPIT THE STUFF BACK INTO THE CUP? T.T

I totally didn't realised that I could do that! Totally dumb! I had to walk all the way to the toilet, holding the spoiled milk and all in my mouth. Oh my goodness, just kill me.....

So he said, I sounded like Pri, and maybe I can blog this down. T.T I'm in the same category as pri.. AHHHHHHHHHH.

Too depressed, cannot blog more already. LOL. Jaa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home