Threadless good service~
Threadless.com has really good service! I sent back three of the t-shirts due to wrong sizing, and you know, normally in SG, exchanges are frowned upon and usually customer service ppl doesn't like it.Initially they got my exchanges wrong, and I sent them an email to inform them of the wrong orders entered. I was really hoping that they won't ship my t-shirts out before they see my email. They replied the next day saying that they've corrected and changed my orders, and they replied personally to my enquiry email! Very politely somemore. I was very impressed.
Here goes the email the customer service lady replied.
-----------
Hi there!
Thanks for emailing. Your earlier exchange order was canceled and we've reprocessed the exchange to include the tees referenced in your email. Sorry for the trouble!
Have a wonderful day!
Carlie
Threadless Customer Service
Thank you for shopping at Threadless.com!
--------------
I'm impressed. :) I sent her a thank you email cause she was so friendly.
Before they replied to my email, I was thinking to myself that if the exchange turns out unpleasant, I may consider not to order from them as often. But, it was great service!!
Will continue ordering from them~~
:D Kudos to their friendly good service.
-----
On a side note, school's starting soon. Urgh, a bit dreading this sem~
Will blog again~ Jaa ne!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home