Long weekend long weekend long weekend.. MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA.
:D I want a holiday!! Hehe.
Work's stressful recently, but well stressful = not on the chopping board. So, thats good I guess?
School's just starting and whoa, killer modules. Jia lat.
Life's good right now, on onto my 4th prac. :D
Hope everything goes well for me.
Still aiming for SP.. heh heh heh. Found somewhere to hide helmet! Muahahaha. I can't wait to get my own bike..
Jaa ne! Will blog again.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Happy~~
Previous Posts
- .I just realized that I should keep my mouth shut,...
- Threadless good service~
- Finally got my specs, but I still like my previous...
- Random quiz
- What a hectic and busy weekend. I'm tired. Still t...
- Long long update
- Update
- Feeling the stress from every single thing.Every s...
- Meteor shower
- Up 3D
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home