Monday, September 07, 2009

.
I just realized that I should keep my mouth shut, and keep my comments or suggestions to myself.
.
I feel quite unappreciated cause I was just trying to give suggestions to help out in the situation.
.
No 'thank you(s)', only more ramblings regarding the issue, thinking that the suggestions that I gave was totally crap and unhelpful.
.
You were unhappy and stressed up about the issue. What do I know?

.
Well I know. The last thing you need is more drama and more time spent on this.

.
And I know that I'm a damn heavy burden to you. I hate it whenever you try to bring it up and remind me of it.
.
Some things you say just makes me feel like a burden.

.
So, just ignore this.

.

It's Monday. Dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home