Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Finally got my specs, but I still like my previous one. This one's black and red. See how, maybe a couple more months will do one more specs. Was contemplating between dark green frame, lime green sides and this black frame red sides.. Too bad the green pair was a lil too small.. just a lil.. If not I would have gotten that pair.

Passed my prac 1, finally. On the 5th attempt. LOL.

Have been watching the 超級星光大道5 一对一PK赛 videos recently. 蔡艾珈 is really good! Nice strong voice.. :) I believe she'll go far man~

Kewei's performance could be better lei. Maybe her nerves got the better of her. Hmmm. I still think she's good.

Wah all these makes me wanna go karaoke. But no money lei.. Want to singgggg.

Alright, will blog again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home