Monday, August 31, 2009

What a hectic and busy weekend. I'm tired. Still tired, though I slept till noon on Sunday.

On Sat:
Went to make my specs in the afternoon, then for facial. Then went out with Angelus at night, reached home at around 3am.

On Sun:
Slept till noon around 2pm, slacked a lil, then went Cynthia's place to do up some stuff.

Wasn't a bad weekend, but wasn't really a relaxing and good one either. The good is that I got things done and still went for a facial and all. The bad is that it was too hectic, and tiring..

-------------------------

Realized some stuff about myself.

By nature, by horoscope, by birth date calculations, I'm a pessimist.

I cry a lot, so damn a lot that I find myself seriously annoying sometimes.

I try to hold it in so much nowadays. It's working a bit.

Some things I do, burden people. I really hate to be a burden, and people who know me knows that I don't like to bother people. I know that myself too.

I love singing, really damn a lot. I think it's the only hobby I have right now.

I'm easily influenced by people. Somehow, to the extend that I'm a pushover.

I usually think a lot a lot, and when I think a lot, I'm usually quiet.

I show my emotions too much. When I'm upset, everyone knows.

I keep a lot of things to myself, even my best friends and/or other half will have a hard time getting it out of me.

As much as I'm trying to convince myself that everything will turn out fine, it's not working.

--------------------------------

That's why I say, "No matter what I do, how I feel, I'm always in the wrong. Everyone else will always be right. "

I'm not feeling good. Right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home