Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Up 3D

Haven't been updating for sometime cause was pretty stressed out by assignments, tests and whatnot.

But on a lighter note, have been spending more time with friends and recently met a new friend Alison. Really nice person. Have been hanging out pretty often. :)

Watched Up 3D yesterday night and I must say, it's a good movie. Cried, laughed and felt so much throughout the show. It isn't just about this old man and this little boy seeking for adventure. It was more than that. There were moral values, friendship, love and so much more in that show. After the show, I can't help but to reflect through those mistakes that I've made in the past. This show really touched my heart.

Cherish, love and, 'one life, live it'.

Recently have been recuperating from certain issues and well, have been catching up with my sleep too. Especially over this long weekend. I wouldn't say I slept through it, but all I can say is I had ample rest throughout this weekend.

(Still tired now though)

So that's about it for my life.. :) Will update again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home