Long long update
I suddenly had the urge to blog. But after opening up the new post page and staring at the empty text box, I suddenly went blank.What did I want to blog about? Hmm.
Ok here goes.
A couple of days ago, I visited shell's blog. She mentioned that she's feeling extremely down and always tears up. I've been through that, and I wanted to make her feel better. I know how it feels to feel helpless about everything.
So I wrote,
Beneath all these, life is still beautiful. And as you grow older, you feel less ’sunshine’ in you. You’ll feel that there are more barriers between you and your friends.. At least that’s how I feel.
It’s like, ever since we left sec school, we no longer have the luxury to sit around and do nothing. Right now we have jobs, studies and all sorts of problems crawling up and putting us down.
BUT, do remember that everything happens for a reason. And things don’t just fall apart like that. And I believe we always learn gradually along the way. We will learn to see the sunshine in our lives gradually. Look on the brighter side of life.
Though we may be far apart, no time to meet etc, we will always be close at heart. We three. You know that. I know you know that.
And, not to forget, we are always here for you. Always.
Our ears are always ready whenever you are. :) Remember that alright?
And, you are not weak. I admire your courage sometimes. You went to Korea alone! Remember? You did what you want to do!
Think and look beneath the tears. You are not weak.
Love,
Xiu
---------------
I do hope it helped in some way, because the next day, she deleted her post. That should be a good sign right?
I really hope that my sisters will find someone good that they can lean on, and comfort them whenever they feel vulnerable. I believe we are always here for each other, but it's different. It feels different to have someone by your side, always on your side. And they both are pretty girls!! I think there must be guys in their life, but probably not attractive enough to sweep them off their feet?
----------------
Recently work has been.. busier. :) It's a good sign isn't it? Hope I'm out of the chopping board. Have been attending and listening in conference calls at 9.30pm for two days already. Luckily I have Skype.
On a side note, I wonder if I should change to Iphone 3GS? Maybe buy it without contract then sign on M1? It's gonna be expensive, I know. But Singtel mobile plans doesn't attract me. It's more expensive in the long run. Sigh. Still contemplating whether to buy it or not, or should I just save up the money for my Lasik surgery? I'm quite determined to do it this year end, if I can save up enough.
Oh ya, I lost my specs at the paintball place. They say they couldn't find it. Sigh...
Finally booked for my bike prac again. Still stuck at 1. This time will be my fifth attempt. Haven't been in touch with bikes for so long, doubt I'll pass. :( Argh, but I must jia you anyway lah. Still very in love with SPs.
Time flies man! August is ending! Hope I can do more stuff with my pay when it comes out..
Oh ya, I'm thinking of learning guitar on my own. A step at a time ba. Maybe will start... next month? Get a basic guitar and figure it out on my own..
Alright, will blog when I feel like it again. :) Jaa ne~~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home