Thursday, June 11, 2009

Updates on my life

Have been quite busy nowadays, thus the lack of updates.

Well, everything's going smoothly for me and yes i've enrolled for my class 2B.Told my sis about it, and she was like O.O OMG so dangerous! Hahaha, and I was like, ya the other time you also enrolled what.

:) Hope to get my license asap, and then I can get my SP! Hahaha, no more Vespa. :P

I have this lecturer in school, who a lot of people don't really feel that he's good (including me). But recently i've changed my views. I feel that he always provides us with a thought for us to ponder on. Interesting topics that really set me thinking, and it's good! I like it.

He talks a lot of random stuff and attempts to make the class laugh and all, but at times, he does make his point.

So much stuff going on right now, with school, work, friends, pracs(going to book soon).

I must jia you! And, somehow, sometimes I shock myself with what I say to others. Hahaha. Like, eh I can also sound intellectual and i don't sound like my age. hahaha. Ok, i'm not bimbotic lah.

Will blog again. :) Jaa~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home