Thursday, May 07, 2009

Vespa

I'm so in love with Vespas.


Look! So cute...



Found this in Sg bike forum. It's sold. Haha. Owner was asking for $2.7 k. Wahhhh. Cheap leh. Don't know still got COI not lah.


So pretty~~

But.. I haven't even enrol for class 2B ahh!!!! And I should probably enrol fast cause..


On the CDC website,

NOTICE TO CLASS 2B TRAINEES

1. Please note that all NEW Class 2B customers who enrol for Class 2B riding course on or after 18 May 2009 will be required to attend 3 Defensive Riding Theory Lessons and pass the final internal practical riding assessment before they are allowed to book for the Traffic Police practical riding test.

2. Class 2B trainees can only start to book for these 3 Defensive Riding Theory Lessons after they have passed their Riding Theory Test.


Which means, extra lessons!!! OMG I should enrol before 18 May. Still got another week..


Eh, must of course get approval first lah.. Hor? Heh.

----------------------------
I'm in a dilemma actually.
It's kinda Bike VS Australia because,
If I choose not to go, I can take my bike license and get a Vespa eventually. Australia's the issue that's holding me back, because I know i'll need all the cash I have. I can't squander it on getting a bike license and getting a Vespa. Sigh.

Regarding Australia, I want to go so freaking much. Sigh. To me, it's also the financial issues that are weighing me down. I was honestly looking forward to Australia so so much. If Xin doesn't go, I won't either.. I haven't talked to my dad about the money issues yet, and I don't really know if I can afford it. I may not be able to afford it as well. Sigh.

I simply can't stand being in new place alone. Im not as independant as I thought I would be.

Honestly I'll be very extremely disappointed if I can't go. I've been planning for this since Day 1 I enrolled in Murdoch. We've been anticipating and looking forward to this trip.

Sigh, will see how it goes then.
I want the best of both worlds, but I know I can't have it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home