Monday, April 20, 2009

Sigh

When I was reading this particular blog, I kinda envied the couple..

This blog's from a former SIA air-stewardess who got married to another SIA air-steward. :) Their life seemed so perfect. Flew around a a few years, met the right one, got married, gave birth to a cute son, still happily married. She's pretty, he's good looking, their son's cute.. aww, what can they still ask for huh?

Looking at their photos, I can't help it but envy. Haiya! If I never took my higher-diploma, I would have gone on a strict diet in order to apply for SIA. Amy was telling me, it's still not late to do it, after my degree. But, honestly can I still? I want to fly around. It has been my dream job ever since I was young. When I finished my degree, I'll be 21. Still in time for it? Sigh. There are honestly some things that are holding me back, not because of my weight issues, but because of a certain someone.

I know Cheryl and Pri have also been dreaming of this dream for a long time, both because of the good money and that you can fly around the world. But, I don't think I can. Can I? Haiya, I also want to go for that interview! But, not now... With all my commitments - work, study, him.. not now.


Sigh. WHy am I side-tracking. I should be studying for my paper later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home