Instax Mini arrived!
It has been a long time since i posted something new. Here it is!My package from Korea~


I ordered the instax mini from Gmarket cause it was much cheaper! Surprisingly. Haha, I only got it at $69.70 after discount. The film is 4 boxes for $40.80.
In Sg, the camera is selling at $117, the film is selling at 2 boxes for $25. Wahahahahaha. I saved $56.50! Oh and the prices from Gmarket, is after shipping~ There was this discount going on la, but now no more alr. But still it's only 80 plus.. So still better than getting it in Sg.
BUT, they got the colour of my camera wrong. =( I ordered pink.

Test shot~
Alright, will blog again soon, when my threadless tees arrive~ Haha. Jaa~

3 Comments:
hey, may i know where do you get your films from in singapore?
frenchvanilla.cornelia@gmail.com
I haven't got around buying it yet, so I'm nt sure where to get cheaper ones. You can find these films at Fuji/Kodak shops.
For cheaper deals, check ebay. When you buy in bulk, it's so much cheaper. :)
Hi girl, may i know which seller did you buy the camera from Gmarket? I'm also interested to get it from Gmarket but worried whether is it trustworthy.. can you email me? Thanks! :)
wanqi22@yahoo.com.sg
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home