Thursday, November 27, 2008

Crocs Year End Party!

Well, it has been a long time since i've posted something, so here goes.

I attended Crocs Year-end Party (something like annual dinner n dance) last week, and boy it was fun! Our theme was "Back to School" and everyone had to dress up! It was held at Hard Rock cafe.


The first thing that came to my mind was, I wanna dress like Serena! Haha. Here's the poster of Gossip Girl, a series that is super super nice, gossipy like Desperate Housewives. Must watch!

Serena's the one in the middle.



Here's what I wore. I only bought the slim tie and the black socks. The rest are all mine. Haha.


My Colleagues. They specially painted the back of the t-shirt, and purposely wore SMALL tight ones. Hahaha. Cute.


Colleagues from other departments. Order management ppl..
Me and my dept colleagues



Me and Crystal


Me and Louise. We were in-charge of the lucky draw prizes


Me and Wallace.


Me, as usual 自恋-ing.

Haha, cute hor?

Live band at Hard Rock. Really good man!

Me at the table

Fooooood. My plate. Hahaha buffet.. The steak is really quite good. I had 1 1/2. Haha.


Thats all for the year end party. =) Will blog again. Jaa~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home