Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Update on everything.

Well, time flies. It's been 1 1/2 weeks at Crocs, and I can say I still quite like it there. Relaxed environment, casual wear, friendly colleagues. What else can I ask for man? =)

Haha. Plus, my colleagues are very willing to teach me and i've been trying to ask them to give me stuff to do. At least now I don't have to worry about doing shift work, and cannot cope with the stress all. Here's pretty alright, and it's even better when I chat with Amy on Skype. =D I asked her to install it at work so we can chat regularly, update each other on what's happening in our lives.

There's school on mondays and wednesdays, and so my weekends are free! I don't dread going to work, but I just think that my weekends pass so quickly! But then again, I cant complain cause last time is 6 day work week, and weekends doesn't make a diff cause I got to work anyway~ HAHA.

Everything's good, falling into place. Just a lil stuff here and there that needs me to ponder over and consider my options.

Hopefully everything will turn out fine, and i've been learning songs to sing! Cause u know, now got singing kaki... HAHA. But well, since the start of work, havent been meeting them cause busy mah. With school and with work. HAHA

Alright, here's the end of this post, and uh, i'm finally meeting my Shatec friends on fri! Long time no see man. And, tmr's Richie's birthday, and Eunice's coming up very soon. HAHA.

Jaa ne!

Oh ya, i still wanna continue my Jap lessons but uh, like no time leh. =x Sian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home