Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just an update

Recently there's really a lot of stuff going on in my life.

I think it's considered as the most stressful point in my life, up until now. Of course it's not all just stress. It's really just part and parcel of life i guess. Not being able to control over stuff that's happening, not being able to get what you want, not being able to know what will happen next, and of course, not knowing what you really want.

I think my life right now is like a tv drama, movie even. HAHA.

Well, no choice lah huh? =) Things will get better. It will.

I should just learn to think over what I have to say, before I really say anything. I realised that i'm quite self-centered. It's always about what I want, what I feel, what I think, what I think the others would want, and what I assume.

I should really change that character of mine. It's killing everyone.

Alright. Should probably stop now. If not i'll continue emo-ing.

Oh ya, tmr is holiday~~~ At least I no need to wake up so early. Lack of sleep, but still happy lah~ At least I get to do what I like. I will not collapse. =) I will be fine.

(Looking forward to the next singing session)

Oki. Jaa~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home