Saturday, February 09, 2008

I finally blogged.

Long time no blog. Have been so caught up with work that I'm constantly tired from working. Well, I was in the Housekeeping department for 5 weeks. What I can say is, working in housekeeping is physically draining, but then again, at least I can recover the tiredness from rest. Some other departments are more of mental stress, mental tiredness. So, it's harder to recover from it.

Well, for Chinese New Year, I had 4 days of leave. =D It's good that they gave me my PH, approved my unpaid leave, and put my off days on Sundays. =) There were many AMs (Assistant Managers), but what I feel is that there is only one that genuinely cared about my training in the dept, as well as me.

Acutally I do have lots of photos I want to post up, but I'll probably put it up in my next post. I didn't really make friends that I could relate to, cause most of the people working in this dept is either aunties, or people from China. I used to have a bad impression of PRCs, cause prbably I've met some bad ones. But one thing about this dept, the PRCs are really nice. Most of them are guys though. I've talked to a few, and they told me they've paid S$10,000 just to get here to work. It's like, WOW. I never knew that this still exists now. Thought it only happened in the past.

I've made a friend that had childhood really similar like mine. Both our mothers died when we were 8, and both our stepmothers SUCK. Hahahahaa. So we were able to relate to each other really well. He's gonna go back in 4 months though. Well, wish him all the best..

Anyway I'll continue this post later or tomorrow. Gonna go out play MJ!

PS: I got sick on CNY. =.= SUAY. So now still recovering.

Jaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home