Friday, December 14, 2007

Wishlist

Birthday's coming le, and here's my wishlist. Everything on the list is over-budget for anyone to get it for me, but I just want to put it here. Haha.


Firstly,




A Casio Exilim EX-S880 digital camera. What a pretty red colour. Matches my DS lite. LOL



Secondly,




I know I know. I always diss Nokia phones. But well, my hp has spoilt (the light bulb inside spoil), and the other phone models dont really catch my eye. This one, I like it because of the metallic feel. The metallic surface that will screech when you scratch with your finger nail. That irritating sound that will raise the goosebumps. Yup. That's the metallic-feel surface about this phone. And, I love it.

Thirdly,

eh, I think no more liao. LOL. Thats all for my wishlist.

Oh! Last one, that I really really wish to have..

.

.

.

.

A Happy Birthday.

Birthdays for me, is not exactly always a happy one. =(

Anyway, friends, don't need to get me anything lah. Ang Bao can liao. Each person $20 bucks I happy liao. LOL. I so buay zi dong. =.="

Alright. Off to study for my last paper. Jaa!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home