SYF 2003 Nan Chiau High School
Our SYF 2003. =) Tales of the Sea, and Legend of Yao. Pioneer batch in band, first time entering SYF, and we got a silver. Personally I feel that the Legend of Yao made us a silver, if not we could have gotten a gold for our Tales of the Sea. It still sounds great. (Tales of the Sea) Legend of Yao wasn't that good. Probably we were too nervous. We could have sounded 20 times better. =x Wasted ah~Here it is. I was in the cornet section (Smaller version for trumpet)
Pause to let it load first. =)
OH YA. About the Legend of Yao, I had a mini solo with the other instruments. Basically I was the only one in the section to play that part. And you can hear me!! TOTALLY CAN HEAR LEH!! I WAS SO HAPPY LAH! The only cornet sound during that part. From 4:58 mins to 5:14 mins. =D SO HAPPY!! I STILL CAN HEAR MYSELF!!! LOOK OUT FOR IT LEH!! HAHA.
Please please please hear our SYF piece lah. Hai.. Those were the days.. I super enjoyed it. =) Miss band...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home