Spastic-Wannabe Syndrome
Okay. Shall do some updating since there's no lesson tmr(today cause it's past midnight).Well, what shall I blog about.. Hmmm.. Well, I shall upload a photo of pri and shell since she's been complaining about the lack of unglam pics of her in my previous post on KL.
Here goes..
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

TADA! Shell happy not? =D Dun complain for the lack of unglam pics lah. Here you go =D The 'sadako-ism' photo of you two! Cheers!
Ps: Well, I do have friends taking weird photos of themselves. Hmm, what shall I call this syndrome? Spastic-Wannabe Syndrome okay? So in short it's gonna be called SWS. =D KIDDING.
/random
I want more Gossip Girl! I think I'm hooked on this series. Just like I've been hooked-on on Desperate Housewives for 4 seasons straight! And yes. The 4th season is already out. Waiting for episode 3 to be uploaded on monday. =D
AND, 3 more days to our 2 1/2 years anniversary, and 6 more days to him coming back. I can't wait. =DD
Jaa!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home