Childish behaviour
Today's the start of school, and already some ridiculous things happened in school. Well, I would say that it's really childish and, why should we go her way and break up all our groupings just to make her happy?And well things happens for a reason.
Firstly, humans mostly selfish. They always want the best for themselves, and preferably would want to be in a group that everyone cooperates and do their part.
Therefore, there WOULD BE A REASON why some people are simply not chosen or are simply left alone when we need to do groupings. They are simply TOO LAZY to do anything, or even TRY to do anything. So, the wise choice for them, would be to reflect on themselves and well, CHANGE.
Not just whine and complain. Our class is a small class, thats why leechers or free-riders are so obvious. No need to go through many many semesters to know all about them..
Sometimes I really wonder, when you don't contribute in your group, won't you feel guilty?
I would.
But some people won't. Thats why maybe those things happened. Ahaha.
Hmm, really childish leh. LOL.
For me personally, I hated the idea of voting. Seriously. I mean, we are adults now. Why should we succumb to fate/luck? And, well, things didn't go the way it should. I didn't end up in Richie's group again. =/ Ahaha. mei yuan lah.
But, aiya. Whatever~ It has all been settled. I think I would feel quite comfortable in this group, with everyone being hardworking. I don't know if I'm considered hardworking, but I would certainly do my best. =)
Alright. Shall blog again..
17 more days to go.. Ganbatte!
Jaa ne!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home