Not very clever
I have friends who constantly amuse me. Example: Pri & Shell.Extracted from Ika's blog:
Pri really amuses people to no end sometimes. While baking the other day, we were wondering how heavy was the cookie mix. So she had the cookie mix in her hand, and was examining the nutritional value by the side.
Pri: One serving is 83 grams. Then there are 5 servings. SO... 83 times 5 is...
Me: *wahahha face* *grabs cookie mix and points out to her that they do put the weight on the front of the package usually.
----------
Well usually people like Shell would comment about this kind of situation and laugh at pri. This time however, she didn't leave a comment! I asked her about it and....
Me: Eh you know Ika blogged abt pri leh!! so funny sia. thats so pri. Where got ppl still count the nutritional value one!
Shell: I read it! But I was thinking hor, [One serving is 83 grams. Then there are 5 servings. SO... 83 times 5 is... ] why she dun use calculator ah?
LOL. Shell also didn't realise that they usually put the weight of the cookie mix on the front. Whaaaaaaaa. Laugh until i can peng. LOL. They both never fail to amuse me. HAHA.
They are both not very clever hor? HAHA.
Jaa!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home