Angelus in KL
I went to KL on Sunday and came back on Tuesday night, and this time.. WITH ANGELUS!! Wahahaha. I had fun man! Shopped a lot, more than what I shopped that time when I went KL with Siti, her ex and Grace.
Here's a preview of what I bought.
Here's a preview of what I bought.
I only brought $100 to KL and the exchange rate was 2.285. So, this is what I bought with 228RM. Not bad hor! I bought myself an overall!! So kute! See the black overall there! Guess how much it is..
.
.
.
It's 26.5RM!! WAHHHH so cheap. Ok I know I sound like a bird. LOL.
Haha. And, I bought a pair of shoes on the last day. It's not in the pic though. And, had to borrow 40RM from Pri and Ika to get the shoes. Hehe. =p It's really nice! See!
HAPPY~~~~~~~
Haha. Anyway, I'm waiting for Pri to send me the other photos and I'll update one LONG on with all the pics from my cam and hers. =D
Later~~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home