Saturday, July 14, 2007

Thank you to my GEM

I'm back in school le. =) Everything's going quite smoothly, and I've finally met up with pri and shell and the rest of angelus. Bunk-ed over at Shell's place last night and we had long talks about everything.


To me, they are like close sisters who will understand and be there for me whenever I need them. I think they feel the same way too. =) No matter how long ago was the last time we've talked or met up or went out, the awkwardness will never be there. To me, I feel really lucky to have such great friends around me, to have support and encouragement from them no matter what happens. =) Haha. Suddenly feel like blogging about this, to tell them that I cherish them as my bestest friends ever. Heh.
G.E.M
Xie xie ni men. =D



Ah hahahahahahaha. Random shot of Shell with the panda eyes. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home