Thursday, July 05, 2007

Lobby court sucks

Sat will be my last day in Lobby Court le. I can't wait.. to leave this dept. Not that I hate F&B or whatsoever, it's because it absolutely sucks.

They force ppl to do OT and make their trainees work as if they get paid $2000 per month.

Plus, they force their trainees to work on the days where they claim their Annual Leave.

Annual Leave is supposed to be our entitlement, yet they are being force to work as per normal while claiming their annual leave. What kind of crap is this?

Well, I'm being forced to work 12pm to 12am on my last day on work. Aiya. Give it to them lah. Kao. Last day also want to suck my blood dry. It totally sucks. I guess if Daily was still working as their AM, everything will be so different. Prolly I'll even enjoy working there. Whatever~

Well, I still have my logbook with her, so can't really do anything. Grrr. I hate it when people have something over me, restraining my rights and everything. I definately hope she's not gonna write anything bad about me inside, cause I have a really good record for Front Desk.

Luckily I'm only attached there for 3 weeks. I'll die if I were to be attached there for 3 months. PHEW. I guess Ms Oh also knows about that situation? HR not doing anything leh. Why liddat~~~

Anyway, I'm gonna go back Shatec for higher dip on monday le.

Jaa ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home