Conclusion for Lobby Court
Well, gonna be back in sch le. Now's 1am liao, still haven't sleep. Don't really know what is expected of the course. =xAnyway, i'll be back in sch, doing my higher dip in Tourism. Just hope that everything goes well and I need not change the course to Hotel. Long story lah.
About the last post, I was refering to the that 'HER' of course. And, I was so surprised that my colleagues actually got me a present on my last day. Was pretty shocked la, and touched as well. I mean, I've only been there 3 weeks leh. =)

A lil something from them. So sweet... =)
Eva, me and 'papa'.
We call him 'papa' cause he has this fatherly figure kind-of-look. He looks like Mario in Super Mario right? Haha.
And, about Eva, I can't exactly say I like her that much la. But we took these photos cause in the morning we were simply too free le. Long story. Ha.

Me and 'papa'. Haha. He's really nice to talk to. =) Fatherly figure.
And, there are 4 more colleagues where I didn't have chance to take photo with them. Raquel, Attayah, Ghia and Andrew.
These 4 ppl were pretty nice to me.. Raquel taught me quite a lot and she's really willing to teach. Though sometimes I'm a lil scared of her la. Mood changes lah~ She appears unfriendly, but in fact she's actually nice. It took me quite long to realise this. Haha. =p
Thank you everyone in this dept. =D Though I really HATE OT. But, it's not you guys' fault la. =) OH YA. As you guys can see, the uniform isn't exactly comfortable to work in, and the colour isn't exactly flattering.
Jaa~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home