Thursday, June 07, 2007

people change?

People change.

Well, some changed for the better, some just simply changed for the WORSE.

Recently a couple of my friends, 'suddenly' changed. For me personally, I don't know if it's really for the better or for the worse. Probably for the better cause now they have something that they believe in, and seem to be happy with their lives.

BUT, they seem so different now. Feel like I don't even know them anymore. Like, a totally different person.

I don't know if this will last, but well... I think it's here to stay..

I suddenly had this urge to blog about this, but I lost all my phrasing 'skills'. Don't really know how to put it. But, they just don't sound like them. Feels weird..

---------

I'm on MC again. Grrr. I don't want sia. Later they think I CK how? =/
Totally lost my voice. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home