Last day at F/D
Yesterday was my last day at front desk. Felt a lil sad, but on the other hand, happy as well.Happy cause I've survived through 11 weeks of front desk without making any terrible major mistakes. =)
I wrote a lil something for them, thanking them for helping me and guiding me along. =) Hope they will go n read lah. Haha.
Also, bought chocolates for them and the 'on-call valet' ppl.
Plus, we took photos... =D Here they are~~
From top left,
Sam . Nur . Me. Kae . Wati . Raodah . Choz
Mark . Me . Raodah . Kae . Wati . Choz . Sam . Nur
Darren . Sam . Nur . Me . Kae . Wati
She's japanese. Kawaii ne~~~
*Random* She showed us her photos in Japan and I have the impulse to migrate there!!!! AHHHH.
Well, my next department will be Lobby Court. Hope everything goes well~~ =D Wish me luck!
Jaa ne~!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home