Wednesday, May 30, 2007

F Sue

My blog post's gone. =.= Damn blogger.

Well, shall re-type. See what I can remember.

Oh ya, I was saying, I fell sick today. Recently my stomach hasn't been too well, and has been a lil sensitive. And so, when I ate something wrong last night, it came out semi-solid(of cause more on the watery side) during the wee hours, and of course continued when I woke up this morning.

I called up DM and it was S that answered. Told her I'm reporting sick today and will see a doctor later. Guess what she said.

Me: Hi S. This is Xiumin from front desk. I'll be on MC today. Will see a doctor later.

S: Oh. Ok. You haven't seen a doctor?! You so sure he'll give you MC ar?

Me: Ya. I've been going to the toilet for the past few hours. Diarrohea lo.

S: Oh! I also got diarrohea. (In a sarcastic way)

Me: .....

WHALAO EH. I ALSO DUNNO HOW THE HELL DID SHE BECOME MANAGEMENT LEVEL. SOMETIMES SHE REALLY TALK TOO MUCH MAN. SUPER IRRITATING CAN?!

**IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT YOUR STAFF? WITH SARCASM WHEN THEY ARE UNFIT FOR WORK? YOU WANT ME TO FAINT AT WORK IZZIT. KAO.

Hai. When I got off the phone, I also no energy to get angry lah. Is only now thinking back, whalao eh. How mean loh.

Sigh. Feeling bad all day. Oh. Budden, the doctor at the polyclinic was cute. LOL. He looked super young can? Like 24, 25. But it's impossible lah. Doctors how can be 24, 25 yrs old. At least is 29, 30 liao loh. But he looks super young.

Ok. Will blog again. =)

2 Comments:

At 11/11/2008 11:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

 
At 11/11/2008 4:44 PM , Blogger Chloe said...

?? Who are you?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home