Friday, May 04, 2007

Clubbing

Oohlala. On Wed, I went clubbing for the first time in my life. In St James Power Station- Powerhouse. LOL. It was fun! So many ppl went lah. About 20 over. Haha. =) nice. If i ever get the photos, i'll post it up here. =)

At least now I can avoid the look on ppl's face when I tell them that i've never been to any clubs. LOL.

Fun ah. Dance until 4am man. Until they switched on the lights. LOL.

**Mental note to self: Wear flats next time if possible.

See next time maybe go with Fiona they all. Haha. =D

And I must say, some of my colleagues really can dance man. Dance until very nice sia. Haha. All look nice that day.. Pretty ah~~

Alrighty. Will update soon. Jaa ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home