Subway
Dunno since when, I've fallen in love with Subway. Haha. Especially when I started working in Swissotel The Stamford. Raffles city has this super small outlet whereby my favorite bread is always sold out, but I still patronise that Subway anyways.One of my fav. submarine sandwich.
Italian BMT
(It's Subway's Meal of the day on MONDAYS)
Italian BMT
Superb with the dressing I always choose. Honey mustard and oil & vinegar.
Wha I tell you, I simply love the whole combination. Especially during rare times when my fav bread, Parmesan Oregano is avaliable.
Wha... Super love Subway.
Oh ya. I love Subway melt too. Love as in LOVE. But a lil too ex for me lah.
Subway MeltSince last week until now, I think I've eaten Subway at least 5 times in Raffles City. LOL. Needless to say, I ate my Italian BMT again just now. LOL. Well, IT'S MONDAY! =D
Oh ya oh ya! Their cookies ROCK!
-----
Oh ya. Tml 's my off-day again! =D
And today, was a good day! I checked in a tour group of 4 rooms at once, all by myself. The other four, my colleague helped. BUT, I got a sense of achievement when they ask me if I can do it a not, and I confidently said, CAN! =D So happy. =)
I'm really happy that I can do check-in on my own now. I don't feel that useless anymore. WhoOooOohOoooOooO!!!
eh* But check-out still cannot lah. Heh.
Alrighty. Will blog again! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home