lalala
Hey everyone!Everything's going fine for me, since I know more things le. Anyway, me, eunice and thomas are going to be involved in U channel's Project 'Y'. They want to feature on attachment trainees doing housekeeping. Haha. So you'll probably see us washing toilet bowls and making beds. LOL.
But good experience lah~ Haha. Y choose Swissotel and Raffles the plaza? I don't know too. Maybe because their rooms have good views? LOL.
Later I'll be working from 4-8.30... Half-day. Good ah~
Tomorrow will be going to Sentosa with my team members. There's this team-building session. I think it's gonna be fun~~~~ =D Swissotel like got lots of activities hor, good good..
Being in a HUGE busy hotel, there's pros and cons lah. Pros, there's bound to be activities going on, like some 'inter-hotel competitions' and surprisingly, U channel chose Swissotel and Raffles the Plaza to film.
Cons, well, it's super busy that once you join them, you must be a strength to them, not some leech that holds on the team and pull them down. So, they naturally expect more from you and stress will be leeching on to you.
I must jia you! Everything's okay le. MUST JIA YOU!!
To my fellow classmates that are also going through attachment, WE MUST JIA YOU!!!! Take care my friends..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home