bad day
19/4/07Thursday
I seriously think that they hate me. They must be thinking that I'm a pain in the ass.
I think my buddy dislike me too? I don't know. =x
Super cock-up lah. At work.
I'm super stressed-out too. Almost cried talking to Edric on the phone when I was in the canteen. Held it back cause I don't want to let my colleagues see me in that state. If not I think water-tap will start running liao.
Feel so disappointed in myself. What happened to me? Why did I panic at the slightest pressure? It should be a norm what. What the hell is going on with me today?! So angry with myself.
I think maybe the guest wrote a complain letter about me? Cause he was writing something into his PDA while I was trying to check him in. Did I also mention that during the checking in of this guest, the com hanged TWICE on me? Grr...
Sigh. Bad day.
My sunflower officially withered. No more sunshine... Hai. I seriously can't wait for 8 May to come.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home