Sunday, April 15, 2007

attachment

I feel that I have more confidence in my work already. Yesterday I checked in like, 10 over guests MYSELF! I was so happy for myself. I proved to people that I KNOW what I'm doing, and I no longer stand there like an idiot. The people on yesterday's L shift were really very nice. =) They guided me along when I needed assurance on what I was doing, and I am really feeling happy about myself. Yesterday there were no colleagues who have OVERLY HIGH expectations. Everyone was willing to guide me along. I want to be independant, and I feel that I am on my way towards acceptance from guests and my fellow colleagues.

=) Thank you everyone, who guided me along when was not so sure of what to do, and how to do it.

AND, something irritating happened lah. But, xi guan jiu hao. I predict I will be seeing more of that.

Oh. enough of attachment.

Yesterday, me, Amy and Susu went out for dinner at makan-sutra. Whoa. It was a satisfying dinner. It ended with chocolate fondue from Haagen Dasz. THEN, we went for karaoke at kbox. The sound system was really inferior to Party Worlds' system.BUT, it was still GREAT! We sang until 4am in the morning, and waited for the first train at Somerset Station which started at 6.16am. Haha. Everyone was tired, but had fun. Though it only consisted of us three, it was great fun. I talked non-stop last night. They could see lah. And last night's karaoke session was 'scream-and-shout' session. Haha. Needed to get stress off my back.

AND I KEPT GOING TO THE WASHROOM TO PEE. I really drank too much water. Before we went in kbox, I went once. Then during the karaoke session, I went three times. =.=
When I reached Pasir Ris mrt, I went once again. =.= ahhhhhhh. Bladder spoil ah!

Ok lah enough of peeing. Will blog again SOON.

Jaa ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home