Wednesday, March 28, 2007

shell

SHELL~~~~


I'm gonna miss youuuuuuuu.

Must take care lah. =x You lah. Now I feel like crying.

Sigh. I want another stay-over at your house... So fun.. so.. watery.. lol...

Remember those days when I had centre-parting? You didn't tell me it looked awful~~~~ Haha.. This pic was taken from jessie's FIRST webcam..

We were wearing sch uniform!! Lol. Those were the days... =D

Those were the days in Bossini huh? Haha. Hmm, this pic was taken after work or something..

Ahhhh. After we took our results for O level. I got so sucky results. How come I still look so happy? Must be you la. Influence me to take this type of photos. Wahahaa.

Ahhhh Our cute tie-tie!!!! Lol. Don't drink and drive eh? It reminds me something! We haven't took tie-tie in a lOooOooOoOng time. =/

Oooooo I think we were in the airport. Supposedly "studying" =)

Haha. You look... kiddish.

I look, urrrrggggh. I wore a HANG-TEN shirt. Wad was I thinking man. Haha.

Shell, I'm gonna miss you... Meet shuai-ge(s) and come back with one hor. =) And, be careful. Remember you can always count on me and pri if you need anything.. See lah. I'm crying liao lah. You lah.

Shell, my bestest friend ever, take care... =) and.. jia you!! Ganbatte kudasai!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home