change of mindset
Yesterday I went to M Hotel for an interview. Before I went, Amy asked me if M Hotel were to offer me a contract, will I sign it? My answer to her was I'll call Swissotel to ask them if they will sign me or not. If they are, I'll sign with them. If they're not signing me, then i'll take M Hotel.But when I reached home and thought about it, my conclusion is that if M Hotel were to offer me a place, I'll sign there immediately. I don't know why, but the place gives me a warmly feeling. The employees look so happy working there. Now, I don't care if it's a 4 star hotel, most importantly is that I enjoy working there. Well, just hope Mr Kevin Chang will call me today to tell me the good news.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home