Sunday, March 25, 2007

=)

Wow. It's been such a long time since I blogged.

Well, the previous two weeks have been sooooo hectic for me.

Had a little trouble, but it went well, or I should say, it went smoothly. And now, no more heart-weighing troubles.

*I'm really glad you're with me all this time. Thank you my dear. You're the best. =)*

Next week's my exam week and i'm still not prepared for it. Well, thats me. Lol.

After the exam week, it's HOLIDAY TIME!!! I'm gonna go Bintan with my friends from Shatec. It'll be a relaxation trip before our attachment starts. YAY!!! haha. Seriously speaking, I can't wait. It's gonna be so fun! PLUS, the people going are all fun people. There's Richie, Elliott, Alan, Susu, Caocao, Amy, and ME! Haha. 7 people going for a holiday. Hmm, the amt of people seems just right. =D I hope i'll be able to play lots of water sports. =)

Wahaha. Thats all for today. =) Jaa ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home