idiot trainer
Read this email sent to my class.Dear ALL
I am truly sad to see the attitudes that is put into your studies.
I did have high hopes and perhaps in this regards perhap I was just too HIGH on my hopes.
BUT given the nature of the class ie ( rather spent more time talking away ) as witnessed after my briefing on the results. I would rather we ALL take a short break ie NO CLASSES for the whole of this week.
By and large in view of the original timetable we need not have timetable because of the New Year break. BUT as time is running short I took every trouble to start the class immediately after CNY. However given the attitudes of the class toward your own studies I DO NOT see any importance to pursue your interest when the class is NOT responding by working together as a TEAM.
Hope this week will make you realise whether you still wish to have the lesson or you rather spent 30% or more of your time on TALKING in class.
So once again I will NOT be meeting the class tomorrow or Friday unless the class have decided that given the few weeks left and the remaining of the chapters we ALL wants to work together to achieve a BETTER RESULT for the FINAL EXAM
Wha piang. He's already 50 plus and still do such a childish thing. The capitalised words are not done by me. It's the exact copy of what he sent. Please lah. Want our class to beg him for lessons only. I seriously didn't intend to attend his lesson this afternoon. During his lesson, 50% of the time was spend talking about grandfather story.
No doubt he has experiences teaching in other countries, but need to be so hao lian a not. Two different responses from the class. I personally feel that we do not need to attend the lessons, should this 'responsible' trainer wants to threaten us by cancelling lessons.
Some others feel that...
NO NO. I NEED HIS CLASSES. I NEED HIM TO COME TO TEACH. I NEED HIS LESSONS. Er, tell you guys some contridicting info. Regarding people who said that they needed his lessons, shouldn't they be listening attentively in class, and trying all means to force themselves to stay awake during the class instead of dozing off 10 minutes into his lesson and waking up in the middle part, then listen another 20 mins and fall asleep again? Like that might as well don't start lessons lah.
[Not talking particularly on anyone.]
Funny, ain't it? Tell you the thing. He's bias against students. How do I know?
Well, during his classes, he would call my malay friends," Eh! Malay Community!"
Call one of my burmese classmate," Eh! Burmese"
Call the china students all sorts of name.
I thought I was lucky that he doesn't know my name. But little did I know, he sent me to one far corner to sit by myself, because I was finishing up what I had to say to Amy BEFORE HIS CLASS STARTED.
WTH. He just came in the class and everyone was noisy. I took the chance to finish up the conversation. I'm sure everyone in class can be my witness. He then USED HIS FINGER TO POINT AT ME AND SAY,' YOU. GO OVER THERE AND SIT.'
WTH. People cannot talk BEFORE CLASS or DURING BREAK TIME AR?! AND HE WAS LATE TODAY. =.=
Then he can talk talk and say about the attitudes of the class, then say don't show me that stupid face.
Obviously he's talking about me. I showed him that black expressionless face.
He asked me and Amy to see him after class and he asked me whether I know why I was sent to one corner. Of course I said I don't know because I was very sure that I wasn't talking DURING his class. BUT, he insisted that everyone was quiet and he was waiting for me to finish talking. WTH. Whether the class was noisy or quiet, I'm sure that everyone knows. How can he accuse me of that?!
This is my first time in my entire life of schooling to be sent to 1 freaking corner. WTH.
First day he came to our class, he handed out the class schedule for his subject to us. (usual practice) What wasn't usual was that he wrote all of his degrees, his achievements on the board. The moment he started to talk, he was so arrogant.
Everytime during his lesson, he will always put us down, saying that we are only diploma students and he likes to teach MBA programs more. Like, wtf. He's just a pathetic guy who likes to put people down so that he can feel good about himself.
Why our class will tio this arrogant trainer?! So suay.
I believe some of my classmates will think that he's okay and will tolerate whatever he says. THATS BECAUSE HE DOESN'T PICK ON THEM. Or maybe thats because they are not girls and they don't get too affected when they are being suan-ed or picked on.
Argh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home