Holiday!
A long awaited photo post. From my J.B holiday. 2D 1N nia. But, super fun. =DWha! Lie on bed the first thing you arrive ah!!
Zi Lian-ing
First meal in J.B. Fish cake damn nice lo! So crispy!!
EEEE. Lup Sup. Haha. This is Amy, after a go-kart session.
AHHHH. Alan tio menses ah!!! Lol. Him after the go-kart session. He cut his finger and the blood dripped on his pants.
We went to eat seafood at night. =D
Acting stupid. Hehe. So fun!
Yay! We want to eeeeeaaaaaat.
Wahhhhhhh. I know I look ugly. Haha.
Before.
After.
SOooOOooOoooOo full.
I look so xing ku. Haha. OMG. Alan still wants to eeeeaat.
Siti!!! You opened a restaurant bistro in J.B's Danga Bay?! Never tell us?! Haha.
Me and Amy with the santa!! We caught the Santa from those kiap kiap machines.
Wha. Dun think that this thing is like leisure riding or wad hor. I tells you. So damn heavy lah!. But we had so much fun laughing and laughing and laughing. Lol-ed.
It was an interesting experience man!
The nice view..
Here goes our stupid photos. Had so much fun taking em~
These are the mild ones. The more non-spastic ones.
Here goes the spastic looking ones. =D
Next day eating in this nice ramen shop. The ramen is soooo good. =)
In conclusion,
WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! THANKS ALAN!!!!
Labels: holiday

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home