cornflakes and gel
People change.No matter how close you were to the person before, or how much you treasure each other as friends, there's always a possibility that these could change.
I believe that good friends will always stay strong together(friendship) and will not change because of any reason, AT ALL. One good example is me, pri and shell. After all these years of not studying together, we could still be there for each other. I feel that we are really as close as sisters. We may not be free all the time to meet or chat, but whenever we meet up, everything falls back into place. Me and Pri just went to Shell's place to stayover on friday and we just had fun, we talked a lot, and we cried together.. haha. Did I mention that whenever one of us cry, the other two will start crying with her? Haha. Don't know why but we just cannot stand looking at people cry. Haha. It's a norm to cry together. =D
Well, I simply hate it when good friends shun away just because of stupid reasons. They probably don't know how much he/she mean to us. Well, I really treasure my friends, but often enough, they don't treasure me as much as I treasure them. So, often enough, I end up feeling sad and sory for myself. I hate to feel sorry for myself. Sigh.
As what Edric always say, one or two best friends are enough. At least you know that you can always depend on them when you need a shoulder, talk to them when you need advice, or just simply be there for you. I'm really lucky to have Pri and Shell as my bestest friends. =D Love them to bits man!
This post is kind of dedicated to cornflakes and gel. Wahaha. Love you guys!!!! Thanks for being here when I need you guys. =D
Cornflakes and Gel!!
Xie Xie Ni Men!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home