Saturday, December 16, 2006

sigh

I realised that I don't like staying at home that much. I thought that it'll be good to stay home today to rest, catch up on my sleep. It was all good, until they got home. They didn't buy any food for me. Usually they would packet back from my auntie's for me and my brother. But, today was an exception. My dad seemed so shocked to see me home. Like hello? You don't like me to keep going out wad, so I stayed home lah. Then in the end I still have to cook instant noodles myself. How nice is that? I mean, when your parents are home, do you ever have to cook instant noodles in front of them? It's not about the food. It's about the care and concern.

I mean, I saw this comfortable chair that costs $160. The first thing I thought of was buying it for my dad. It's $160. It's not $16. I'm just working part-time, yet I can sacrifice my needs just to pamper him once in a while. Though I didn't hear a thank you from him, when I saw him sitting on the chair looking comfortable, I felt good. I mean, I love to see him smile and all.... But, sigh.. Now, only my little brother can make him smile....

I just want to let him know that I care for him, but....aii.. He just nags at me, lecture me on stuff.. Sigh. Why?!

I'm not jealous or what. I just feel that he's bias.

I feel so disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home