Thursday, December 14, 2006

Goong

I finally finished watching Goong- Princess Hours. Lol. I know that i'm lag lah. Watch until 9am in the morning. Haha. Didn't sleep last night.

The last few episodes made me tear and tear. Its been a long time since I teared so much watching a show. Haha. Whenever those two characters cry, I cry also. Their love is like, dunno how to explain lah. Keep feeling sorry for them when I was watching the show. Oh, AND the second prince is so cute! =D

-random-
I feel like I'm really lucky to have met him. =)

It's a nice series lah, though the ending doesn't really make sense. Haha. =) Yay. Finished watching Goong 1 le.. Hehe.

Luckily today no work. If not sure die. I can't believe that I watched the series through the night. Especially after work. Am I not tired? Haha.

Shall go sleep le. Oyasumi~~ (or rather, ohaiyo!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home