Friday, December 08, 2006

15th Asian Games Doha 2006

Well, I'm having my exams now and tml's the last paper. And, i realised something. I'm hooked on the 15th Asian Games Doha 2006. It has become a routine that I watch the games after studying. Haha. Somehow I find it quite interesting and exciting to watch. Especially last night's badminton game. Whoa. Both Korea and Singapore are good man. Although Singapore was represented by a PRC who got the citizenship not long ago, she was good man. Impressive. She's only 17 years old!!! Haha. SO LI HAI LOH!! Haha.

It's really interesting to watch the games. Japan's good man. Cliched so many medals in this Asian Games. Especially in swimming. =D But China got the most amount of medals as usual. I support Japan!! Haha.

Alrighty. I shall start my studying le. =D Jaa~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home